Connecting Your Amazon Account with the Portal
Once you have received the email invitation to the Portal, log in using your email address and password.
1. On the Dashboard page, click on "Add Channel Integration"
2. Click the Configure button
3. Follow the instructions for "How To Find Your MWS Credentials"
4. Enter the MWS Seller ID and MWS Auth Token in the appropriate fields
5. Click the Create button
It may take up to 30 minutes for the integration process to be complete. When complete, you'll see your products listed in the Inventory section.
Creating an Inbound Shipment and Instructions
Log in to the Portal and go to the Inbound Shipment section (left-hand menu)
1. Click on the New Shipment button.
2. Fill in the Shipment Name and enter your instruction for how the products should be handled in the Notes section. Click on Create Shipment.
3.Click on the Add Items button and select an item from the inventory list that is in the shipment. Enter the Quantity. Click on the Add Items button at the bottom of the form.
4. Repeat until all items and their quantities have been entered in the shipment.
5. If you have tracking numbers for the shipment, click on the Add Tracking Numbers button in the upper right-hand corner and enter the numbers.